Troy Lee Designs have taken a leap forward in protection, comfort and style with the launch of the A3 MIPS Helmet, their most advanced half shell trail helmet to date.
Troy Lee Designs have taken key developments and advancements from both their A1 and A2 helmets to make the A3 MIPS Helmet their best mountain bike trail helmet yet. In the event of a crash, the A3 MIPS keeps your head safe in a number of ways.
EPS foams are used in combination to deal with crash energy absorption and dissipation. Whether going fast or slow you’re head is kept safer thanks to this dual-density construction. The deep coverage towards the rear of the helmet adds protection to your head and is optimised for more aggressive mountain biking. You also benefit from the MIPS technology engineered into the design.
Inside, the X-Static® antimicrobial liner is quick to wick away sweat and it’s odour-resistant too. Carefully engineered front vents and rear exhaust ports channel air through the helmet to optimise the cooling effect of the air rushing in and out.
Getting the perfect fit for a comfortable ride is simple too. The TLD V3 fit system is easy to adjust and the magnetic buckle provides a firm closure every time. The adjustable visor allows easy goggle stowage, and it’s designed to break away in a crash, minimising damage and rotational forces on your head. All this comes in at a remarkably low weight of 350 grams.
- MIPS rotational impact brain protection system
- Dual-density energy management EPP/EPS
- Fidlock buckle
- X-static antimicrobial/ wicking headliner provides superior comfort
- Integrated sweat management
- Engineered ventilation ports work in unison with channelling throughout interior of helmet
- Deep rear coverage optimized for aggressive all-mountain protection
- Patent-pending – 3 position adjustable visor w/ goggle stowage
- Designed to work flawlessly with large riding sunglasses
- Weight: 375g
Grab yours now: