Winter gloves protect your hands from the cold winter weather while also shielding you in the event of a fall and enhancing grip on the handlebar! So let’s take a closer look at our top choices.
100% Brisker Gloves
The lightly insulated soft-shell upper hand of the 100% Brisker provides protection from chilly temperatures, while the moisture-wicking microfiber interior keeps your hands toasty and allows you to focus on the ride. While bombing down the trails, the neoprene cuff provides you a sleek aesthetic while providing optimal durability and comfort.
- Neoprene cuff gives a streamlined look
- Lightly insulated soft-shell top hand
- Moisture wicking microfiber interior
- Available in both men’s and women’s
Fox Racing Defend Fire Gloves
The Fox Racing Defend Fire Gloves shine in the winter’s rainy, hazy, and muddy conditions. The toasty fleece-lined inner keeps your hands warm, while the water-resistant outside shields you from light rain. The Fox Racing Defend Fire gloves have highly durable Cordura fabric on the back and D3O knuckle protection for abrasion resistance.
- Compression moulded cuff
- Absorbent micro-suede thumb
- Axe suede slim fleece palm
- Durable Water Repellent finish
Gore Wear C5 GWS Gloves
Gore’s legendary Windstopper fabric is utilised in these gloves to make sure those chilly breezes don’t get in the way of your best riding, with medium thermal protection that doesn’t scrimp on breathability to wick sweat at great speed.
- Featuring GORE WINDSTOPPER fabric
- Pre-shaped fingers reduce bunching of material
- Grippy silicone print on thumbs, forefingers and palm
- Box end finger increases dexterity
Endura Singletrack Windproof Gloves
Even on the coldest days, the Endura Singletrack Windproof Gloves perform an excellent job of keeping your hands warm and protected. The windproof softshell backhand, in combination with the knuckle protection panel, provides additional protection from scuffs and near contacts with trees, as well as the cold of winter.
- Windproof shoftshell backhand with knuckle protection
- Full finger terry sweat wipe
- Synthetic leather palm
- Velcro adjuster strap
Nukeproof Blackline Winter Gloves
The Nukeproof Blackline Winter Gloves were designed to offer maximum cold-weather performance, while improving the contact you have with your bike. With a windproof, waterproof and breathable top layer, the Blackline Winter Glove keeps out the worst of the elements but crucially retains a non-bulky single-layer Clarino palm for increased grip on the handlebars.
- Windproof and breathable winter glove
- Waterproof softshell backhand
- Velcro adjustable wrist strap
- Conductive thumb and forefinger for touchscreen use
Still struggling to find the right gloves?
Read our Cycling Gloves buying guide to help in your search for the perfect gloves!
If you haven’t seen the perfect gloves for you or would like to simply see other options available we have a full range at Chain Reaction!