10 GIFs to remind you how awesome cycling is
Thursday, January 8th, 2015 4:16pm
Riding in winter can be pretty rubbish, and some of us don’t even brave the elements at all – and we don’t blame you. So until it brightens up again we want to remind you just how awesome cycling is.
So here are our top 10 reasons we love to cycle…and a controversial 11th…
1. No matter what people say, we look as cool as we think we do.
2. It's never funny when we fall, but when a spectator does it's pretty amusing.
3. As soon as the lycra goes on we're in the zone.
4.We're excellent multi-taskers. Hungry on a ride? Not a problem to us.
5. We're pretty good at doing tricks and even better at showing them off.
6. We unite and make great friends through a bond of Lycra and chamois cream.
7. We've learned males aren't always better than females.
8.When someone else falls you feel that pain…and immediately move out of the way.
9. We seem to overestimate a jump pretty regularly. You live and learn…
10. But somewhere, somehow, there will always be an animal trying to beat us.
11. It's all about the taking part but nothing beats the feeling of winning (without epo)
| First look: Nukeproof 2015 mountain bikes
|| Hope factory tour – here's a huge picture gallery you have to see!
|| Why use a torque wrench on your bike?
|| Team CRC/Nukeproof riders tease pics of new Nukeproof bike