First look: Vitus Escarpe VRX 2019
Sunday, November 25th, 2018 4:08pm
Vitus have released details of their 2019 mountain bike range, which includes updates to their popular full suspension trail bike Escarpe collection.
We’ve taken a close look at the Vitus Escarpe VRX in this video:
Its strong lightweight aluminium frame combines with a components package and suspension platform that’ll leave you wondering why you’re bothering looking at other contenders.
Let’s dive into some of the spec detail.
Vitus Escarpe 2019 spec
- Frame: 6061-T6 Alloy
- Fork: FOX 36 FIT Grip 2 FACTORY Boost 150mm
- Shock: FOX DPX2 FACTORY
- Groupset: 1×11 Shimano XT (11-46)
- Chainset: Shimano XT 32T
- Wheels: DT Swiss M1700 Spline 30 27.5” & 29” Options
- Brakes: SRAM Guide RE 200/180
- Seatpost: BRAND X ASCEND
- 27.5” Tyres: MAXXIS Minion DHF 27.5 x 2.6 F / MAXXIS Rekon 27.5 x 2.6 R
- 29” Tyres: Tyres: MAXXIS Minion DHF 29 x 2.5 F / MAXXIS DHR II 29 x 2.4 R
- Finishing Kit: Nukeproof/Vitus
Read The Hub’s Vitus 2019 range overview in full
See the entire Vitus Escarpe range at Chain Reaction Cycles