We love this custom Nukeproof Dissent downhill bike
Thursday, May 28th, 2020 9:08am
We love a fully custom build, so we were excited to get our hands on this very special Nukeproof Dissent and share it with you.
At the heart of this 27.5″ wheel downhill bike offering 200mm of travel is a triple butted hydro-formed tube set with a custom-tuned rear shock, internal cable routing, Enduro bearings, threaded bottom bracket, boost 157mm rear axle spacing and 3D contoured frame protection.
Up front it has a RockShox Boxxer Ultimate Charger 2 fork, paired with a RockShox Super Deluxe Coil Ultimate DH RC rear shock with a custom tune. Other spec highlights include a Mavic Deemax wheelset, SRAM X01 groupset and SRAM Guide Ultimate brake levers combined with SRAM Code calipers.
Drool over the pics below, and we’ve added a complete spec sheet at the bottom of the page. Enjoy!
- Fork: RockShox Boxxer Ultimate, Charger 2, 200mm, Boxxer Red
- Shock: RockShox Super Deluxe Coil Ultimate DH RC, Custom ML Tune, 250x75mm, Bearing End, Nukeproof Superlight Spring
- Front Wheel: Mavic Deemax DH 27.5″, 20x110mm
- Rear Wheel: Mavic Deemax DH 27.5″, XD Driver, 157x12mm
- Tyres: Maxxis Assegai 27.5”x2.5″, DH Casing, 3C MaxxGrip/DH/TR
- Tyre inserts: Nukeproof Horizon Advanced Rim Defence
- Crankset: SRAM XO1 DH Carbon X-Sync, 165mm, 34T, GXP83mm, Black
- Drivetrain: SRAM XO1 DH 7-Speed
- Cassette: SRAM XO1 DH 7-Speed, XG795 10-24T
- Chain: SRAM PC-1110 11-Speed
- Brakes: SRAM Guide Ultimate Lever/Code caliper, Sintered pads
- Front Rotor: SRAM Centreline, 200mm
- Rear Rotor: SRAM Centreline, 200mm
- Handlebars: Nukeproof Horizon carbon prototype 25mm Rise, Width – 780mm
- Stem: Nukeproof Horizon Direct Mount, 45mm, Boxxer Grey
- Saddle: Nukeproof Vector DH Sam Hill, Black
- Seatpost: Nukeproof Horizon inline Carbon, 30.9mm, sawn off
- Headset: Nukeproof, ZS 49IITS
- Grips: Nukeproof Sam Hill Signature, super soft
- Pedals: Nukeproof Horizon CL DH