We are excited to bring you details of the spring/summer 2017 collection from award winning cycle apparel brand dhb. The Flashlight range will provide riders with 360-degree visibility in daylight, low-light and night conditions. Aeron is designed to keep you on the road whatever the weather, 365 days a year. It’s your perfect training partner. For the rider who just wants to get out there and get on their bike, the Classic range offers a slightly more relaxed option.
The entire dhb Flashlight collection has been designed to provide riders with 360-degree visibility in daylight, low-light and night conditions. It features the most durable and high quality reflective trims available; positioned at key points in a bold, geometric design. The collection uses only the most technical of fabrics to ensure performance and durability on year-round commutes.
• Highly technical 3 layer construction and fully seam taped, is high performing, durable, and reduces weight
• Critically positioned 3M™ Scotchlite™ reflective print, logos and trims provide 360 degree visibility in low-light conditions
• Stretch fabric for increased comfort and freedom of movement
• Zipped side vents for quick temperature regulation
• Two zipped hand pockets and one chest pocket
• Additional welted zip pocket at the rear
• Hook and loop fastened adjustable cuffs
• Adjustable hem with dropped tail for road spray protection
• Fleece lined collar
Aeron delivers exceptional performance for all day riding. High performance fabrics and advanced technologies combine to produce luxuriously comfortable, dependable clothing you can trust to deliver in all conditions. With a fit tuned for high tempo road riding, dhb haven’t compromised the kit, so there’s no need to compromise your ride.
Timeless Design. Performance. Simplicity. Based on 12 years of market insight and customer feedback, dhb Classic combines clean, timeless designs with technical fabrics to form a comprehensive cycle clothing range. With a slightly more relaxed fit than the dhb Aeron collection, Classic suits a range of riders who just want to get out there, and ride their bikes.
• Designed and developed by a dedicated team in London.
• Manufactured by industry leading expert partners, never compromising on quality. dhb use top quality fabrics,
pads and other components to ensure a comfortable ride.
• Rigorously tried and tested kit, put through its paces in all conditions – from sweltering summer days to the depths of winter.
• Head to toe outfits to keep you riding 365 days a year.