- This event has passed.
WA Gravity Enduro – Round 4
July 17, 2016
Round 4 takes the Gravity Enduro to Margaret River
The WA Gravity Enduro Round Four is all about sharp fast descents peppered with pea gravel, rocky sections and log overs. Competition is going to be tight and we are likely to see some killer times. This is one round to really get your flow on for a podium finish. This round wouldn’t be complete without a few tight corners and some nice pump sections to grab some air time on.
Margaret River offers some great wooded Gravity Enduro racing but also offers some of Australias top quality dining and amazing coutryside. The area is a known tourist spot with lots of great accomodation and tourest attractions. This is another weekend of enduro to really look forward to.
- Round 1 – Kalamunda Niteduro, Mt. Gunjin, 27 Feb
- Round 2 – Pemberton, 17 April
- Round 3 – Three Chillies Farm, Chittering [National], 4-5 June
- Round 4 – Margaret River, 17 July
- Round 5 – Goat Farm Mountain Bike Park, 21 August
- Round 6 – Linga Longa Bike Park, Balingup 1-2 October
For information on how to register or participate check out the WAGE website. We look forward to seeing you out on the trails and at the finish lines.