- This event has passed.
WA Gravity Enduro – Round 3
June 4, 2016 - June 5, 2016
WA Gravity Enduro (WAGE) Series and National Round is on the Three Chillies Farm, Chittering
Round 3 takes place at the picturesque Three Chillies Farm, Chittering. It will be an epic 2 day gravity enduro race featuring a number of new trails constructed by Paul Neve, one of Western Australia’s pioneers of trail design and construction. Sure to test your endurance and mountain biking skills, the trails feature long descents and plenty of technical elements. This round will test your trigger finger as you plummet down one of the steepest courses on the Chain Reaction Cycles WA Gravity Enduro Series. You can find all the latest updates about this round as they appear on the WA Gravity Enduro news page.
- Round 1 – Kalamunda Niteduro, Mt. Gunjin, 27 Feb
- Round 2 – Pemberton, 17 April
- Round 3 – Three Chillies Farm, Chittering [National], 4-5 June
- Round 4 – Margaret River, 17 July
- Round 5 – Goat Farm Mountain Bike Park, 21 August
- Round 6 – Linga Longa Bike Park, Balingup 1-2 October
For information on how to register or participate check out the WAGE website. We look forward to seeing you out on the trails and at the finish lines.