- This event has passed.
WA Gravity Enduro – Round 2
April 17, 2016
WA Gravity Enduro (WAGE) Series returns to Pemberton
The Chain Reaction Cycles WAGE Series returns to Pemberton for Round 2. The trails in Pemberton are no stranger to racing, playing host to National Rounds and UCI Stages. Round 2 promises to be another explosive day of racing and a warm welcome is extended to all cyclists from the elite to the first timer.
This Round has it all, berms, jumps, drop ins, switchbacks, fire roads, and the list goes on. This is a race which has something for everyone, and will leave you grinning ear to ear.
If you are going for a long weekend, The Pemberton Mountain Bike Park has many excellent trails of varying difficulty. If you want to find out more about the park have a look on their website.
- Round 1 – Kalamunda Niteduro, Mt. Gunjin, 27 Feb
- Round 2 – Pemberton, 17 April
- Round 3 – Three Chillies Farm, Chittering [National], 4-5 June
- Round 4 – Margaret River, 17 July
- Round 5 – Goat Farm Mountain Bike Park, 21 August
- Round 6 – Linga Longa Bike Park, Balingup 1-2 October
For information on how to register or participate check out the WAGE website. We look forward to seeing you out on the trails and at the finish lines.