- This event has passed.
Victorian Downhill Series – Round 5
April 16, 2016 - April 17, 2016
The Victorian Downhill Series are about to get serious at Granton
It’s the final round of the Victorian Downhill Series, and it’s all going to happen at Granton. Expect high speed action, lots of airtime, and big drops as things get serious. Round 5 promises to be one of the most exciting in the series and the Granton DH Track delivers that it in bagfuls. Lots of great things have been said about the track in the Shire of Murrindindi, however let’s hope it isn’t wet or we are in for a muddy ride.
This is the one the matters, it the finale. There will be lots of emotion as riders get psyched up pre-race, celebrate the wins, reminisce over the series, and wish it didn’t have to end for another year.
- Round 1 – Mt Beauty, 10-11 October
- Round 2 – Barjarg, 7-8 November
- State Championships/ MTBA National Series Round 1 – Mt Taylor, 28-29 November
- Round 3 – Mt Buller, 23-24 January
- Round 4 – Mt Baw Baw, 27-28 February
- Round 5 – Granton, 16-17 April
- Presentation Day – Maldon, 8 May
You can find up to date information on the venues by clicking on Series Overview.
We look forward to seeing you on the hill.