- This event has passed.
Tour of Britain
September 4, 2016 - September 11, 2016
The Tour of Britain, UK’s Highest ranking cycle race is back on Sunday 4 September – 11 September 2016
Tour of Britain is the highlight of Britain’s Cycling Calendar. The eight-day race is the UK’s highest ranked cycle race. As a part of the UCI Europe Tour it attracts the world’s top teams and riders. They will battle it out, racing on British roads, against the best of the British domestic scene and the UK’s most promising youngsters.
The 8 day stage race starts in Glasgow, weaving its way down the west of the country before sweeping across to London for the final stage. The Tour has two circuit stages, these will be held on the final two stages of the tour, stage 7 in Bristol and stage 8 in London.
Chain Reaction Cycles are proud to be Partners of the Race again this year and will be at the finish line of each stage. Make sure to call in and see us in the Big Blue Tent, you might even have a chance to win some prizes and free goodies.
- Sunday 4th September – Glasgow to Castle Douglas
- Monday 5th September – Carlisle to Kendal
- Tuesday 6th September – Congleton to Tatton Park, Knutsford
- Wednesday 7th September – Denbigh to Builth Wells
- Thursday 8th September – Aberdare to Bath
- Friday 9th September – Sidmouth to Haytor, Dartmoor
- Saturday 10th September – Bristol (circuit)
- Sunday 11 September – London (circuit)
You will find all the latest news about the Tour of Britain on their website.