- This event has passed.
Action Medical Ride 100 Series – York 100
August 14, 2016 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The York 100 promises some of the best cycling terrain in England.
The York 100 will journey through The Vale of York and the Yorkshire Wolds, promising views of the magnificent Castle Howard and the Howardian Hills, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. You will experience some of the best cycling terrain in England on this bike ride. Not only is this an amazing sportive but your participation will help raise funds for vital medical research to help sick and disabled babies and children.
The York 100 Routes
- Classic – A 65 mile route for those who want a bit of a challenge.
- Champion – A 100 mile route for the experienced Sportive Rider.
The Ride 100 Series
- Suffolk Sunrise 100 – 8th May
- Castle 100 – 15th May
- Davina’s Big Sussex Bike Ride – 12th June
- Trossachs Ton – 19th June
- Peterborough 100 – 26th June
- Warwickshire 100 – 24th July
- York 100 – 14th Aug
- Essex 100 – 4th September
You can find out more about the Ride 100 sportives and how to register on the Action Medical cycling page