- This event has passed.
Action Medical Ride 100 Series – Trossachs Ton
June 19, 2016
The Trossachs Ton takes the Ride 100 Series to Dukes Pass in Scotland.
The Trossachs Ton is a challenge of two climbs over the Dukes Pass (on the Champion route). The routes pass through the stunning natural beauty of the Scottish Mountains and Forests. Despite the tough climbs the beautiful scenery make this sportive a pleasure to ride.
There are two routes to chose from depending on how big a challenge you wish to set yourself. The Classic takes you over Dukes Pass once and the Champion climbs the Dukes Pass Twice. This is another amazing day on the bike and a great way to support the Action Medical Charity.
The Trossachs Ton Routes
- Classic – A 75 mile route for those who want a bit of a challenge.
- Champion – A 106 mile route for the experienced Sportive Rider.
The Ride 100 Series
- Suffolk Sunrise 100 – 8th May
- Castle 100 – 15th May
- Davina’s Big Sussex Bike Ride – 12th June
- Trossachs Ton – 19th June
- Peterborough 100 – 26th June
- Warwickshire 100 – 24th July
- York 100 – 14th Aug
- Essex 100 – 4th September
You can find out more about the Ride 100 sportives and how to register on the Action Medical cycling page.