- This event has passed.
Action Medical Ride 100 Series – Peterborough 100
May 26, 2016
Peterborough is the first Ride 100 Series venue of the summer.
The Peterborough 100 is a great way to start your summer of cycling and promises more stunning routes for the Ride 100 Series. There are two routes which take you into the countryside of Cambridgeshire countryside both offering more amazing scenery, quiet lanes and a mixture of climbs and descents. This is another great day out for the Ride 100 Series and a great way to support Action Medical Research.
The 101 miles route takes in five counties and is aimed at the more experienced sportive ride. There is also a 64 mile route for the intermediate and a shorter 46 mile route that is better suited to the beginner.
The Peterborough 100 Routes
- Cool – A 46 mile route for those who want a bit of a challenge.
- Classic – A 64 mile route for those who want a bit of a challenge.
- Champion – A 101 mile route for the experienced Sportive Rider.
The Ride 100 Series
- Suffolk Sunrise 100 – 8th May
- Castle 100 – 15th May
- Davina’s Big Sussex Bike Ride – 12th June
- Trossachs Ton – 19th June
- Peterborough 100 – 26th June
- Warwickshire 100 – 24th July
- York 100 – 14th Aug
- Essex 100 – 4th September
You can find out more about the Ride 100 sportives and how to register on the Action Medical cycling page.