- This event has passed.
Action Medical Ride 100 Series – Essex 100
September 4, 2016
The Essex 100 promises an amazing day out to round off the Ride 100 Series for 2016
Last but not least, the Essex 100 charity cycling sportive is the final event in the Action Medical Ride 100 Series for 2016. The Essex 100 is one of the most popular rides and attracts over 700 riders each year. The three route options take you through the quiet villages and farmlands of Essex where the undulations will have you in and out of the saddle. This is a great challenge for cyclist of all levels and another fun way to raise funds for Action Medical Research.
The Essex 100 Routes
- Cool – A 38 mile route for those who want a bit of a challenge.
- Classic – A 68 mile route for those who want a bit of a challenge.
- Champion – A 103 mile route for the experienced Sportive Rider.
The Ride 100 Series
- Suffolk Sunrise 100 – 8th May
- Castle 100 – 15th May
- Davina’s Big Sussex Bike Ride – 12th June
- Trossachs Ton – 19th June
- Peterborough 100 – 26th June
- Warwickshire 100 – 24th July
- York 100 – 14th Aug
- Essex 100 – 4th September
You can find out more about the Ride 100 sportives and how to register on the Action Medical cycling page