- This event has passed.
Action Medical Ride 100 Series – Davina’s Big Sussex Bike Ride
June 12, 2016
Davina’s Big Sussex Bike Ride
Join Davina McCall on Davina’s Big Sussex Bike Ride, a female-friendly ride to help raise funds for sick babies and children. Davina, will be there in person to see you all off, and will then ride the Champion route. Although the ride is predominantly female, men are welcome. Get your photo with Davina at the start and enjoy a hearty BBQ at the finish!
Davina’s Big Sussex Bike Ride Routes
- Cool – A 32 mile route ideally suited to beginners.
- Classic – A 69 mile route for those who want a bit of a challenge.
- Champion – A 120 mile route for the experienced Sportive Rider.
The Ride 100 Series
- Suffolk Sunrise 100 – 8th May
- Castle 100 – 15th May
- Davina’s Big Sussex Bike Ride – 12th June
- Trossachs Ton – 19th June
- Peterborough 100 – 26th June
- Warwickshire 100 – 24th July
- York 100 – 14th Aug
- Essex 100 – 4th September
You can find out more about the Ride 100 sportive series and how to register on the Action Medical cycling page.