- This event has passed.
Action Medical Ride 100 Series – Castle Ride
May 15, 2016
The Tonbridge Castle will see over 1,000 cyclists at the Castle Ride 100 Sportive
Cyclists will depart from the lawns of Tonbridge Castle for the Castle Ride 100 charity sportive. The route includes quite villages, beautiful scenery and quiet meandering lanes and some challenging climbs.
The shorter route is ideal if you’re new to cycling, and for the more experienced cyclists the hills get progressively tougher for the Classic and Champion routes.
The Castle Ride Routes
- Cool – A 32 mile route ideally suited to beginners.
- Classic – A 69 mile route for those who want a bit of a challenge.
- Champion – A 120 mile route for the experienced Sportive Rider.
The Ride 100 Series
- Suffolk Sunrise 100 – 8th May
- Castle 100 – 15th May
- Davina’s Big Sussex Bike Ride – 12th June
- Trossachs Ton – 19th June
- Peterborough 100 – 26th June
- Warwickshire 100 – 24th July
- York 100 – 14th Aug
- Essex 100 – 4th September
You can find out more about the Ride 100 sportive series and how to register on the Action Medical cycling page.