Upload your IDD riding pics for a chance to win this Nukeproof Mega worth £2599.99!
Chain Reaction Cycles are proud to host the International Day of Dirt, a call to riders around the world to hit the trails, have a blast and push their bike and gear to the limit! It’s the perfect excuse to head out with your riding buddies and shred, whether you take on an all-day epic, a trail centre blast or just hit up your local jumps.
We want as many riders as possible to get involved, wherever you are – and let us know about it on your social channels. Use the hashtags #DayofDirt and #ChainReactionCycles throughout the weekend so we know what you’re up to…everyone who does will be entered into a draw to win a Nukeproof Mega worth £2599.99!
CHAIN REACTION CYCLES INTERNATIONAL DAY OF DIRT CONTEST TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and all rules and guidelines applicable to the use of Instagram including the rules located at https://www.instagram.com/about/legal/terms/before-january-19-2013/.
2. The Promoter of this contest is Wiggle Ltd. 1000 Lakeside, Suite 310, Third Floor N E Wing, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO6 3EN. (the “Promoter”).
3. The Promoter is offering those who enter this promotion a chance to win a Nukeproof Mega worth £2599.99.
4. To enter this contest, entrants must take a cycling-related picture and upload it to Instagram or Facebook using the hashtag #DayofDirt or #ChainReactionCycles. Any entries that do not contain the hashtags will not be valid. All valid entries will be moderated, and then eligible entries will be entered into the contest.
5. Entrants must be aged 16 years or over. This promotion is not open to any employees of the Promoter or any of their affiliate companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this contest.
6. Multiple entries allowed per person. Entries submitted on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted.
7. No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion however internet access is required.
8. The promotion is open to entries from 9:00am March 1st until 23.59 on 30th April 2019
9. There is one prize to be won. The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative offered.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion without prior notice.
11. The winner will be selected by a member of Team CRC Mavic from all valid entries received during the promotional period.
12. The winner will be notified within one week by a comment on their entry post or a direct message requesting that they share their name and address via private message. If a winner fails to respond within five working days of this notification, we will re-judge the remaining valid entries to select a new winner. If any winner declines a prize or fails to respond within the required period, they forfeit any right to the prize.
13. Please allow 28 days for confirmation of the Prize from the date of claiming Prize.
14. Unless the winner notifies us otherwise in writing within 1 week of being informed that he/she has won, the Promoter reserves the right to use and feature the names of the CHAIN REACTION CYCLES INTERNATIONAL DAY OF DIRT INSTAGRAM CONTEST for publicity purposes and the winner agrees that they will participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by the Promoter or its agencies.
15. The winner may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
16. All copyright in the entries is the property of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to use any entries for such purposes and no additional payment will be made for using entries in this way.
17. The name and country of residence of the winner will be made available on request to anyone sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to the Promoter as the address set out above within 10 weeks of the closing date of the promotion.
18. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind and has no responsibility for lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to discount any inappropriate or offensive entries and to disqualify any entries if the Promoter, at its sole discretion, believes that there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the promotion (including, without limitation, by setting up multiple Instagram, Facebook or other social media accounts in order to submit multiple entries).
20. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any infringement of any third party intellectual property rights caused by entrants entering this contest.
21. Except for the purpose of carrying out the promotion, contacting winners and sending out prizes the Promoter will not use entrants’ personal data without the express consent of the entrant.
22. You agree to be bound by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of the Promoter’s decisions.
The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this contest and terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. Your statutory rights are not affected.